If you’re a platinum blonde who’s ready for a change, consider going to a medium blonde. It’s a great way to change up your look without going too drastic. Here’s how to do it:
First, consult with your stylist to see if this is the right color for you. If you have very dark hair, you may need to lighten it first before going to a medium blonde. Once you’ve decided on the right color, your stylist will be able to help you choose the right shade of blonde.
Next, you’ll need to change your hair care routine. You’ll want to use a purple shampoo and conditioner to help keep your hair from turning brassy. You’ll also want to use a heat protectant when you style your hair to prevent damage.
Finally, embrace your new look! A medium blonde is a great way to change up your style without going too drastic. Enjoy your new color and have fun experimenting with different styles.
- Begin by shampooing your hair with a clarifying shampoo to remove any built-up products
- Follow with a bleach bath, using a bleach kit designed for at-home use
- Once your hair has lightened to the desired shade of platinum blonde, shampoo and condition as usual
- To transition to medium blonde, start by using a toning shampoo once a week
- After a few weeks, you can begin using a medium blonde box dye to maintain your new shade
FIXING MY BLEACHED HAIR PART II – BLEACH BLONDE TO ASH BLONDE
How to Go from Platinum Blonde to Honey Blonde
Are you looking to change up your hair color from platinum blonde to something a little more subdued? Honey blonde is a beautiful, natural-looking shade that is perfect for those looking to transition from a lighter hair color. Here are a few tips on how to go from platinum blonde to honey blonde:
1. Start by getting your hair cut. Platinum blonde hair can often be damaged and dry, so starting with a fresh cut will help to ensure that your transition to honey blonde is as smooth as possible. 2. Next, you’ll need to use a color-safe shampoo and conditioner to cleanse and condition your hair.
3. Once your hair is clean, you can begin the coloring process. If your hair is light enough, you may be able to use a box dye to achieve the honey blonde shade. Otherwise, you’ll need to visit a professional colorist.
4. To maintain your new honey blonde color, be sure to use a shampoo and conditioner that is designed for color-treated hair. You may also want to use a deep conditioning treatment once a week to keep your hair healthy and hydrated.
How Do I Go from Platinum to Dirty Blonde?
If you want to go from platinum to dirty blonde, the best way to do it is to use a color remover. This will help to strip out the platinum color from your hair. Once you have done this, you can then use a dirty blonde hair color.
Can You Put Medium Blonde Over Bleached Hair?
Yes, you can put medium blonde over bleached hair. The best way to do this is to first determine the level of blonde that you want to achieve. Once you have determined the level of blonde, you will then need to select a shade of blonde that will compliment your skin tone.
After you have selected the shade of blonde, you will then need to apply a bleach to your hair. Once the bleach has been applied, you will then need to use a toner to help even out the color of your hair.
How Do I Go from Platinum Blonde to Balayage?
If you’re looking to go from platinum blonde to a more natural-looking balayage, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to find a good colorist who can help you with the transition. You’ll also need to be patient, as it may take a few sessions to get the perfect color.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition: 1. Talk to your colorist about your desired look. Be sure to show them pictures of balayage hair that you like.
2. Your colorist will then assess your current hair color and determine how to best approach the transition. 3. They may recommend lightening your hair gradually, over the course of a few sessions. 4. Once your hair is light enough, your colorist will then start painting on the balayage highlights.
5. After the highlights are done, you’ll need to have your hair toned to match the new color. 6. Finally, you’ll need to take care of your new hair color at home by using the right shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.
How Can I Tone down My Bleached Hair at Home?
If you’re looking to tone down your bleached hair at home, there are a few things you can do. First, you’ll want to use a color- depositing shampoo or conditioner. These products can help to neutralize brassy tones and give your hair a more flattering hue.
You can also try using a vinegar rinse – simply mix 1 part vinegar with 4 parts water, and use it as a final rinse after shampooing and conditioning. Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing out. Finally, using a purple- tinted shampoo or conditioner can also help to tone down bleached hair.
Be sure to use these products sparingly, as they can also deposit color onto your hair and make it appear more purple than desired.
If you’re looking to go from platinum blonde to medium blonde, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to bleach your hair to get rid of the platinum blonde color. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to use a toner to help even out the color of your hair.
Finally, you’ll need to use a shampoo and conditioner that are specifically designed for blonde hair.